Cecilie Rudolph ApS is responsible for processing the personal information we have received from you. You will find our contact information here:
Cecilie Rudolph ApS
Company registration no.: 36989637
Rahbeks Allé 30
1801 Frederiksberg C
- Technical functionality, so we can remember your preferences
- Measuring traffic and sales, so we know how many people visit and shop on our site
- Improving the website and ensuring full use of the website’s services
- Analysis of supply, service, etc.
HOW LONG DOES A COOKIE LAST?
A cookie’s lifespan may vary depending on the expiry date set by the individual providers. Some cookies expire as soon as you close the browser window, others may exist for several years. Many providers typically use a 12 or 24 month lifespan for their advertising, statistics, and content-related cookies. Note that the lifespan is extended after each visit – for example, cookies are stored on your computer for 24 months from the last time you visited a website.
HOW CAN I DELETE COOKIES?
You can delete cookies any time you wish. View the instructions here: http://minecookies.org/cookiehandtering.
HOW DO I AVOID COOKIES?
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can block all cookies, delete existing cookies from your hard drive or receive a warning before storing a cookie. If you click here http://minecookies.org/cookiehandtering you will get instructions on how to create this setting in your browser.
Please note that the link has a guide for most browsers, but a few browsers are not listed. If you have a browser that is not listed in the link, please let us know and we will contact FDIM and have them add it. You can always use the help function in your browser for more information about cookie settings. You typically do this by pressing “F1” on your computer. Search for “cookies”.
WHY ARE COOKIES USED ON OUR WEBSITE?
GOOGLE ANALYTICS (TRAFFIC MEASUREMENT)
WHAT IS YOUR INFORMATION USED FOR AND ON WHAT BASIS IS IT PROCESSED?
Our processing of personal data is always carried out on a legal basis. We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Delivery of agreed offers/services/goods
- Communication with you in connection with the provision of our services
- Individual marketing and targeting of customised offers and services relevant to you as a customer
- When you visit www.cecilierudolph.com, we automatically collect information about you and your use of cecilierudolph.com to optimize the user experience and the website’s functionality, as well as targeted marketing including retargeting via, for example, Google.
- Once you have subscribed to our newsletter, we collect information about your name, email address. You can always unsubscribe by clicking the link at the bottom of the mail or by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The legal basis for the data processing is Article 6 (1) of the EU Personal Data Regulation. 1 (b) concerning the performance of a contract, (c) regarding compliance with legal obligations, such as the retention of transaction information under the Bookkeeping Act and paragraph F regarding the pursuit of legitimate interests which involves continuous improvement of products, services and shopping experiences as well as registration of your preferences etc. to target our promotional campaigns and advertising to you in order to improve your user experience. In addition, we process your personal information in accordance with Article 6 (1) of the EU Personal Data Regulation 1 (a) once you have given your explicit consent as readers of our newsletters or as a customer in the webshop.
- Supplying personal data may be necessary if we are to deliver products for you that you have purchased in our web shop. We cannot offer you our products unless you provide us with the required information.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH?
Cecilie Rudolph ApS uses data providers, including software providers, web hosting, social and professional backups, security and storage. Your personal information will therefore be processed by third parties following instructions from Cecilie Rudolph ApS. Data processors only handle your personal information for the specific purposes for which the information is collected and on the basis of the data processing agreements entered into between Cecilie Rudolph ApS and the data processor. We oblige all data providers to treat your personal information confidentially and in accordance with applicable law.
We share information about you with:
- Our IT service providers (data processors)
- External auditors
- Google for the purposes of traffic measurement
- Public authorities, if required by law
WHEN DO WE TRANSFER PERSONAL DATA TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE EU/EEA?
Some of these data providers, such as Google Analytics/Google LLC and Facebook Inc. are located in the United States. The necessary guarantees for the transfer of information to the United States are secured through the data processor’s certification under the EU-US Privacy Shield, cf. the General Data Protection Regulation’s Article 45.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
We store your information for 5 years from the end of the fiscal year to which the transaction relates in accordance with the Bookkeeping Act.
ACCESS, CORRECTION AND DELETION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
You are entitled to know what personal information we are processing about you. You may also object to the use of this information at any time. You can also object to processing your information for direct marketing. You may also revoke your consent to processing information about you. If the information processed about you is incorrect, you are entitled to correct or delete. In some cases, you also have the right to data portability, which means that you receive your personal information in a structured and commonly used format as well as the right to have this information transferred to another responsible person.
You can read more about your rights in the Data Protection Authority’s guide to registered rights which you will find on www.datatilsynet.dk.
Any inquiry about the right to access, opposition, revocation of consent, requests for correction or deletion can be sent to email@example.com. If you would like to register a complaint about our processing of your personal information, you also have the opportunity to contact the Data Protection Authority. You can file a complaint with the Danish Data Protection Authority by following this link: https://www.datatilsynet.dk/borger/klage-til-datatilsynet/
If you want access to the information that is registered about you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If incorrect data is registered or if you have any other objections, please write us an email. You have the opportunity to gain insight into what information has been registered about you and you may object to registration in accordance with the rules of the General Data Protection Regulation.